WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am proud to share with all of you that today is my 2 year anniversary with my wife! We are not planning anything special right now, but later in the summer maybe. To keep it somewhat watch related....a celebratory drink and trusty watch to tell me when it is time to stop. LOL ;-):-d

File Photo.

Strange it does not seem like 730 days. But then again if you subtract sleep, weekends and time spent online surfing TZ, it really is only a couple of months. It goes by like that! :-d

Thanks for reading.

~JB

·
Banned
805 Posts
congrats on 730:-!

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Congratulation on your second wedding anniversary James! :)

- Hiro

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Congrats, James. Any woman who puts up with the likes of us deserves a medal.

But let's be realistic, JB. If you subtracted all of the TZ time, you'd only have time for sleep and dropping some friends off at the pool. And I hope that you acknowledge the sanctity of the throne room enough to keep the laptop out. :-d

Here's to many more!

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
And they said it wouldn't last! Hey, A big congrats, James. An eternity by today's standards, really!...................David

·
Registered
314 Posts
A seinfled quote for every occasion. Congrats on the 730!

ELAINE: Why is it so hot in here? How can they sleep like this?

JERRY: It's only for three days. Today's over and we have tommorow. We leave on Sunday. It's one day, really.

JERRY: It's one day. Half a day, really. I mean you substract showers and meals, it's like twenty minutes. It will go by like that. (snapping his fingers)

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Congrats, James. Any woman who puts up with the likes of us deserves a medal.

But let's be realistic, JB. If you subtracted all of the TZ time, you'd only have time for sleep and dropping some friends off at the pool. And I hope that you acknowledge the sanctity of the throne room enough to keep the laptop out. :-d
+1 on that, Alex. Figuring in the posting, he's only been really married for what? a couple of days?....................David;-)

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Congratulations; Cotton anniversary, a good excuse for a nice dress!

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Congratulations James.
Advice here, you've been married 2 years, I've been married 29 years.
DO SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!
She may have said she doesn't want anything. You may be dog tired. You may be broke. You might have 2 broken legs. But if you don't take her out-TONIGHT- and get her flowers-TONIGHT- and get her something - TONIGHT, the next shot we get of your 2254 will be taken by your proctologist. You will suffer until next year. Honest. Don't blow this.

Don

·
Registered
204 Posts
My heartfelt congratulations to you Mr Bond.

Its always nice to hear such things, I wish you many more happy years, and whatever you do, enjoy your evening together.

Best regards,
Andrew

·
Banned
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks gents.

~JB

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congratulations James.
Advice here, you've been married 2 years, I've been married 29 years.
DO SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!
She may have said she doesn't want anything. You may be dog tired. You may be broke. You might have 2 broken legs. But if you don't take her out-TONIGHT- and get her flowers-TONIGHT- and get her something - TONIGHT, the next shot we get of your 2254 will be taken by your proctologist. You will suffer until next year. Honest. Don't blow this.

Don
Sorry James, but I have to agree. Even fast food with a candle is special with the one you love. Split a dessert at a Starbuck's. Anything, but do it together and leave the computer at home. Just NOT POSTING on your anniversary would be her gift.

I wish you many more happy anniversaries.
Jan

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Congrats Bond!

A milestone in a newlyweds life. I wish you a long relationship.
Can you post a few pics of you and the lovely bride? Or are you
gonna make me do it? Come on James..................don't make me.
jim

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Re: Congrats Bond!

A milestone in a newlyweds life. I wish you a long relationship.
Can you post a few pics of you and the lovely bride? Or are you
gonna make me do it? Come on James..................don't make me.
jim
Man I hope it ain't those nekkid ones. That long range night vision lense really paid off. - David

1 - 20 of 41 Posts