WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 750T Pro showed up today and all I can say it wow. I had a slight bit of misfortune, that I won't go into, and the problem is already fixed! Hint: "put down the screw driver and let a pro do it." I sent customer service an email and had a response within 10min. :-!

Throughout my purchase experience I have sent several emails back and forth with the help desk as I ordered my watch while I was in the middle of a move. I always had a reply within several hours. Also the live chat was extremely helpful too.

Pics to come, as soon as I can find where I packed my camera. :roll:

I'm already scheming how I can get my next Doxa, a 750T GMT Sharky.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also swung by the local Hastings and snagged 3 Cussler hardbacks at $5/ea. Gotta love the used book isle. :-!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do, I'm transitioning to the N model, from the H, so I won't be in the beast for another month or so. Rest assured I'll get some action shots though. ;-)

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Hmm.... us fixed winger's can trim for level flight, and snap away. I can't imagine shooting pics while flying one of those twirly winged things :-d (cyclic in one hand, collective in another, I guess he could mount a camera to his boom mic and rig a lip switch for the shutter? :-d:-d ).

I guess it comes in handy to have a co-pilot! :-!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, no pics snapped while "I have the aircraft." While co or jump though....that's enother story. :-!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts