WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Doxaholics out there,
here’s is my 750T on a „Bond-Style“-Nato-Strap (Nylon, black/grey, 20mm). Just an experiment, but I think it’s looking quite good. :-!
Best Regards from Germany
Holger

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi Doxaholics out there,
here’s is my 750T on a „Bond-Style“-Nato-Strap (Nylon, black/grey, 20mm). Just an experiment, but I think it’s looking quite good. :-!
Best Regards from Germany
Holger
Somehow I don't think the strap looks big/strong enough for the watch. Chunky watch really needs a chunky strap.
IMHO of courseb-)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Somehow I don't think the strap looks big/strong enough for the watch. Chunky watch really needs a chunky strap.
IMHO of courseb-)
Hi,
I have fitted a 20 mm strap, which I sometimes wear on my Rolex Submariner. The lug width on the 750T is 21mm so there is a space of 1mm. The band itself is strong enough to hold this heavy watch. The main problem is that the original springbars used by Doxa are too thin and weak.
cheers
Holger

·
Registered
51 Posts
I noticed that strap seems to have grommets around the holes. Might I ask where you got the strap? I haven't seen one just like it.

G

·
I think the BOND looks sharp :-!

thanks for sharing - Natos with grommets! WOW

Better tell us where you get those!

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
I think I like the look (I'll give it a try m'self). The fabric of that NATO reminds me of the ones from Squinky (it's softer, more flexible than the ones from the genuine NATO supplier). But his have no grommets. That's a new one to me! I have (and like) both, but they have a different look and feel.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Juri Levenberg on german ebay is the source...

his natos are pretty nice. Keep in mind that the grommets sometimes have difficulty if the springbar holes are close to the case.
DW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts