WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, as the title says im looking for some information on a replacement bezel/or insert for my watch, can anyone tell me which bezels will interchange or give me any sources for custom bezels to fit, thanks very much and im glad i found this forum! :-! so far ive read that the bezel from a 6309 will fit, can anyone confirm this please?

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Are you asking about entire bezels or just the bezel insert? I suspect you are really asking about the insert. if so, then you can use the insert from any of the 6309/7002 or SKX (with the 0020 case only) divers. they should be a drop in swap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou very much Isthmus!:-! Thats cleared one issue up for me, sorry for not being very clear with my question but could you give me an idea of which complete bezels will fit too, or is that the same list as the bezel inserts?

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Thankyou very much Isthmus!:-! Thats cleared one issue up for me, sorry for not being very clear with my question but could you give me an idea of which complete bezels will fit too, or is that the same list as the bezel inserts?
I'm afraid that there I can't help you, as I have never examined this particular watch that closely or attempted to swap it's bezel for that of another watch. You can log on to Jules Borel and look up your watch. when the parts list pops up, click on the bezel (they sometimes call it a rotating ring or a timing ring). This should generate a new list showing every seiko model that used that specific part number - at least as far as Jules borel entered the info correctly into their database (which doesn't always happen)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hi there -
If your 7548-700h looks like the 700f, so the bezel is a identical to any 6309 also.
This is the bezel that uses the click ball and not the ratchet spring.
Here is my 7548-700f, for your reference:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts