WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in a bit of a disadvantage in that i'm not able to see a 756 in person before purchase.

awhile back i had my mind set on getting a 103 Sa HD...i i thought i was in love with it. i was lucky enough then to actually see it in person before purchase. boy, was i glad!
i was completely unimpressed by the 103 in terms of weight and size. it felt extremely puny, almost plastic in nature. no knock to other 103 owners...it's a fine piece, just not my personal taste.

(on my wrist: PAM117, Sinn 142, SMP GMT)

so now here i am...thinking i'm in love with the 756 (tegiment PVD).
given my distaste with the 103's weight and size, would i run into the same situation with the 756?

granted, i'm used to the size of my 117 and 142, but my SMP has considerable weight with the standard steel bracelet. even though it's thinner than the 142, it at least makes up for it in weight.

any thoughts on the 756 with respect to these areas of concern?
thanks for your feedback!
- M

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Hello, I can tell you 756 is pretty heavy watch. It's even heavier than my GSAR Marathon. With bracelet it's highly recommended. I'm so much satisfied with it, it doesn't get off my wrist! :-D In official site, 756 is about 87gr, with bracelet goes to aprox. 100gr. So I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info.
100g is actually fairly light.
i looked up my SMP GMT and it weighs in at 167g.
the U2 may be more appropriate for my taste.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts