WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
You know Ron, how many people out there are envy of you because of this piece. Congrats!! It looks like a wonderful creation from Sinn. I like it much better than 756

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
The very FIRST of the 757 production and "Basel Neuheit" was sold to Ron on Friday. That's cool huh ?? Congrats Ron, it is indeed a very nice watch!

·
Registered
178 Posts
:-! Well done Ron! The 757 is a very tempting piece indeed and judging
from the reactions on different forums Sinn has landed a solid Numero Uno hit.

Best regards

Thomas

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,015 Posts
Nice catch Ron, can I have the old worn out Bund you were wearing?

Seriously, nice meeting you in person yesterday and congratulations on your newest baby!

Peter

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice catch Ron, can I have the old worn out Bund you were wearing?

Seriously, nice meeting you in person yesterday and congratulations on your newest baby!

Peter
"Old worn Bund"? :-| That's one of my most valued watches!

Just kidding :) . Nice meeting you too.

I must say though, when I went out of my hotel room yesterday evening, in the not so friendly at night Frankfurt Haubtbahnhoff area, I wondered if it was wise to walk out with a valuable watch. And to be honest, I'd still rather have the 757 stolen then the Sternzeit Reguliert. But I felt lucky, and wore them both anyhow.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
What's the price of 757 :-s Also, as I already asked in the meeting thread, is 757 dial smaller than 756? Or bezel does this to look like?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
What's the price of 757 :-s Also, as I already asked in the meeting thread, is 757 dial smaller than 756? Or bezel does this to look like?
The price is between 1200 and 1300€ - can't recall the exact price anymore. The dials are the same, they look different because of the bezel.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
"Old worn Bund"? :-| That's one of my most valued watches!

Just kidding :) . Nice meeting you too.

I must say though, when I went out of my hotel room yesterday evening, in the not so friendly at night Frankfurt Haubtbahnhoff area, I wondered if it was wise to walk out with a valuable watch. And to be honest, I'd still rather have the 757 stolen then the Sternzeit Reguliert. But I felt lucky, and wore them both anyhow.
:oops: Should we have warned you about the Bahnhof-area? :-d Truely not one of the savest neighboorhoods in Frankfurt ;-) (Nor is Rödelheim, where Sinn is...)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Without reducing its value, and since Sinn is open in new ideas, I wonder if there could be a 757 like that, or a UTC version, which could have a non diver-counter bezel, but a second time zone instead. :think: I'd love to see it too.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Without reducing its value, and since Sinn is open in new ideas, I wonder if there could be a 757 like that, or a UTC version, which could have a non diver-counter bezel, but a second time zone instead. :think: I'd love to see it too.
That's the first thing I thought. If I could make a new Sinn model, using existing parts, it would be a 757 with Diapal, two timezone movement. I would keep the black dial, and a 0-12 bezel would be optional.
But I've learned from Mr. Schmidt that we only need to ask. As long as we are starting from a standard model (as opposed to the limited editions) they are willing to modify it to the customers wishes. Even changing movements. So who knows? I may ask them to make me one:) .

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Congrats on the first 757. That is one serious looking tool watch and I like it. The bezel bring some nice form to the 756.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well, the quality of my 757-pictures doesn´t match Ron´s, but I think it´s still worth to post a pic of the other one sold yesterday. For those interested in buying a 757: the price with leather strap is € 1.270 including german VAT of 19 percent. A bracelet will be available in a couple of weeks, probably just in time for the BASELWORLD WATCH SHOW in April 2007.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
A bracelet will be available in a couple of weeks, probably just in time for the BASELWORLD WATCH SHOW in April 2007.
Since the 757's 22mm lugs look almost identical to the U1's, U2's, and UX's I wonder if the bracelet for the U's work with it. The bracelet for the U looks like the same color of the new 757 also. :think:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts