WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just recently got my 7s26 from a certain online auction site and there are various problems with it:

1. the rotor keeps getting stuck on the crown side of the movement.
2. the crown seems to not be on the stem straight as when twisting it it's almost like a wobbly wheel (bad analogy?)
3. when pushing the crown inwards only the day changes and it sometimes gets stuck.
4. when pulling out the crown 1 click it only seems to advance the days not put them back?

any tips? only paid £16.00 for it delivered so don't want to spend much fixing it up!!

Regards, Simon.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
1. Rotor might be loose, or there could be grime in there getting stuck.
2. A wobbly crown is an issue I've seen with many. If it bothers you, you can buy a whole new crown/stem, otherwise, it won't affect anything.
3 & 4. I'm not sure what issues you're trying to explain. The 7S26 movement has 3 crown positions. 1 - natural state, or unscrewed if its a screw down crown. 2 - day/date setting. Clockwise for day, counterclockwise for date (I think!) 3 - time setting. The Day will ONLY go forward. If you miss the day you want, you have to go allllll the way around again. Hopefully this helps some.

It looks like an older watch, so a cleaning might fix some of your concerns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts