WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

The Riseman MIBII has arrived from Tokyo:-!

It's my first of this series and I'm impressed. I like the strap, very comfy with those crazy wrist cuffs.

What grabbed my with Riseman is the image of Icarus on the caseback.
From what I can gather from Risefreaks page this was the last of the regular Riseman's in 1999.

So now I have this, a Frog and a G5600 and this is my fave for the moment but we shall see how long the honeymoon period lasts and I want something else:think:

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
we shall see how long the honeymoon period lasts and I want something else:think:
Usually about 2 days in my case!

Congrats on the Riseman, possibly my favourite Master of G!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Usually about 2 days in my case!

Congrats on the Riseman, possibly my favourite Master of G!
About a week for me... nice purchase by the way... those old RISEMANs are classics...

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Hi
The Riseman MIBII has arrived from Tokyo:-!
It's my first of this series and I'm impressed. I like the strap, very comfy with those crazy wrist cuffs.
What grabbed my with Riseman is the image of Icarus on the caseback.
From what I can gather from Risefreaks page this was the last of the regular Riseman's in 1999.
So now I have this, a Frog and a G5600 and this is my fave for the moment but we shall see how long the honeymoon period lasts and I want something else:think:Matt
Nice one that Matt! I've been looking at those lately and buying one is on my list. You've got hold of a nice one there though! :-!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Great pickup I love the back of the watch, Those plastic cuff guards are something else arent they. I have an old DW9000 with them. :-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Very nice, Matt. It looks in excellent condition. That's exactly the old school Riseman version I like more. :-!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
That sure looks like it's got some wrist presence!

Never really warmed to the Risemans looks but it's starting to grow on me ;-)

Wear it in good health :)

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Wow!! That's a keeper if you asked me.:p

Huge and rugged. Just the way Gs should be.:-!;-)

Awesome catch. wear her in good health..;-)|>|>|>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts