WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish all you guys a really happy christmas with lots of laughter, good food and relaxation.
Thanks to each and every one of you that help make this place what it is.
May your 2015 road be paved with G-Shocks lol, great health and happiness.

Dont forget to leave some carrots out for Rudolf, Dasher and Dancer and maybe some strong alcohol for santa as he has some serious ground to cover in 24 hours, some say its impossible for him to make it to every house but he just keeps on proving them wrong every year doesnt he.

No doubt he wears a G-Shock, does anybody know what G model Santa wears?

Cheers and happy days.

Tony

·
Registered
468 Posts
Happy Holiday to all, and that Red Mudman will definitely look good on Santa.

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts
Just wanted to wish all you guys a really happy christmas with lots of laughter, good food and relaxation.
Thanks to each and every one of you that help make this place what it is.
May your 2015 road be paved with G-Shocks lol, great health and happiness.

Dont forget to leave some carrots out for Rudolf, Dasher and Dancer and maybe some strong alcohol for santa as he has some serious ground to cover in 24 hours, some say its impossible for him to make it to every house but he just keeps on proving them wrong every year doesnt he.

No doubt he wears a G-Shock, does anybody know what G model Santa wears?

Cheers and happy days.

Tony
Why, that's easy -- a little known model called the SLEIGH-MAN, of course! :-d

Couldn't have said all of that better than Cobia did, but I'd like to second his comments to everyone here. I hope everyone has a special Christmas and a great New Year.

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
merry xmas mate! hope you have a cooler one than we are currently having! gahh....

not sure what santa would wear, tho hed prob go with something like that muddy, bit more easier to read with his old eyes than the range. plus hed obviously have some sort of gps and uplink back to the northpole for navigating the world so he really wouldnt be wasting his time fumbling buttons on a watch for directions.

i do know his elves would be rocking this tho ;)

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
OMG! That Jason got to be the most Cheesy G ever produced... LOL ;)

Remember there is only one true G for Christmas, the one who gave us the son of G to die for our sins! May all remember the true meaning of Christmas, that it is not just what watch we will wear and what gift we will get, but a time to rejoice the birth of Christ and to spend quality time with family. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Reactions: Time4Playnow

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

This was my Santa this year:

Christmas.jpg

:-d

I recieved (yes here in Sweden december 24TH is the big day when Santa comes) a Crazy Gold Bonanza GA-300GD-9 model this year.Also Maharishi 2 Lunar Bonsai GDX-6900 the best collaboration this year!

No pictures yet though.

What did you guys get?

·
Registered
280 Posts
OMG! That Jason got to be the most Cheesy G ever produced... LOL ;)

Remember there is only one true G for Christmas, the one who gave us the son of G to die for our sins! May all remember the true meaning of Christmas, that it is not just what watch we will wear and what gift we will get, but a time to rejoice the birth of Christ and to spend quality time with family. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Very well said!!

·
Registered
14,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

This was my Santa this year:

View attachment 2413977

:-d

I recieved (yes here in Sweden december 24TH is the big day when Santa comes) a Crazy Gold Bonanza GA-300GD-9 model this year.Also Maharishi 2 Lunar Bonsai GDX-6900 the best collaboration this year!

No pictures yet though.

What did you guys get?
im PUMPED, got a Gibson les paul 2013 60s tribute gold top, best present ive ever got, couldnt be happier.

Happy christmas mate and happy xmas everybody.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts