WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right here's your challenge! It's a bit of fun. And possibly not what people are up for. But I'm for a laugh so here goes.

Here's your weekend plans,

Beach with the family
Mountain climbing with mates
Fighting a zombie apocalypse
Romantic meal with gf/wife
Wedding
Trail biking
Navy seals secret mission to capture a bad guy!

If you only had one choice of watch to do all these things. What watch would you choose?

·
Premium Member
64,962 Posts
Whichever watch had its turn in the rota, though I might have to think carefully if it was the turn of a dress watch and I had to deal with a baddie.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Lol, I refuse to accept your terms. If I can pull-off all those things in one weekend, surely I'm bad-ass enough to squeeze in a little time to change my watch.

But for the sake of discussion, I'll assume I've taken a bit ill and I'm running at half speed (perhaps I have a bullet lodged in my shoulder). My watch of choice for the weekend.....

Is a Sinn UX.

But even at half speed and wounded, I've got a leather strap tucked away in my shoe. I'm switching it out for the wedding.....because I really am that cool.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Radio controlled, solar, G-shock. My wife does not care what watch I wear when we go to a nice dinner.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
I got my Tissot T-Touch expert just for the upcoming Zombie Apocalpyse and cos it is tough enough that i can wear it all the time and always be prepared. It has a compass, barometer, alarm and shoots lasers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts