WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Well found, storyteller!! The catalogue has plenty of Raketas (yessss!).

Does anyone have a more accurate estimate of the date?

Also, does anyone know of a website which can recover text from image files, so that I can do an automatic translation?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I tried OCR, but it gave hopeless results.

However, by using a combination of Polish, Romanian and Russian (plus some help from Google translate), I deciphered enough.

Thanks again for posting, storyteller.
Paul

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the languages is Bulgarian. If some specific (i.e. reasonably short) text has to be translated, I will be glad to help.
Many thanks for your work, mchap and of course, the main credit goes to Prof. Zdzisław Mrugalski - the Polish watch enthusiast who scanned and published the catalog on his web page.

·
Registered
214 Posts
One of the languages is Bulgarian. If some specific (i.e. reasonably short) text has to be translated, I will be glad to help.
Many thanks for your work, mchap and of course, the main credit goes to Prof. Zdzisław Mrugalski - the Polish watch enthusiast who scanned and published the catalog on his web page.

Prof. Zdzisław Mrugalski? ok! I'm writing a document that would eventually be an index of catalogs and books available.
So I always try to state the name or nickname who has released a catalog, book, white paper.
( if you like you give a look at the italian version, still in draft status , here OROLOGIKO :: Leggi argomento - Non siamo all'anno zero: Cataloghi, Documentazione ed altro. may be i will do an english version too)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts