WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I received a couple new straps for the Anonimo Militare from Rich at Toshi straps...a matte black (w/ natural stitch) which is a safe and no-brainer match for the Militare, and a terracotta leather (w/ black stitch) which is something a bit more unique. I will say that Rich really understands the fit to Anonimos very, very well as he ownes several himself...These Militare straps are toleranced perfectly, fit the Militare like an absolute glove, and at 5mm thick are much thicker than the OEM (which is a very good thing IMO!!!):-!:-!:-!

I like the waterproof OEM Kodiak straps and the standard Dinex fabric with Lorica lined straps that come standard on this "last edition" Militare, but I really think the non-tapered 22/22mm straps really fit and support the chunky Anonimo case proportions better.

What can I say...Rich at Toshi makes a fantastic strap!!!|>|>|>

I'm wearing it on the Terracotta Leather to start.

A few pics...

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
+1|> on the Terracotta with the dark case. I really like high contrast pairings like this . Richard makes some very thick straps that go well with these watches.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kiwidj, Nelson, and Michael...Thank you guys for the kind words on the new straps!!!|>

Like you guys, I also really like high contrast pairings between the case and strap, and am really enjoying the Militare/terracotta pairing quite a bit!

:thanks

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Great choices - well done.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Very striking combo - looks fantastic. Well done!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Looking good! I like the angled tip on the long end, unique look. How soft are they? Wear them well. :-!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeff, ecunited, phunky_monkey, kmroldan, and Rob...Thank you so much for the continued kind words on the Militare/strap combo!!!:thanks

Rob - Thanks for noticing the angled tip...I have been ordering this tip from Rich as I like the way it plays a bit off the Anonimo symbol (I know, subtle...but I like it). The straps are very well made with very high quality hides, and although not buttery soft when you first receive them they tend to soften up very quickly after you have had a chance to break them in a bit (...a bit of twisting/bending by hand when you first receive them does soften them up nicely IMO).|>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts