WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right around Thanksgiving, I picked up a new Seiko "Sawtooth" black dial with a "carbon-fiber" look, and then sent it off to NEWW to have the case bead-blasted. I initially wanted to have Jack at IWW PVD the case but he doesn't currently offer that service. So here's an ok shot of the Seiko:

Right around Christmas, I got this nifty Pulsar Solar diver...

Both are on NATO black straps...

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Hey Chris- the "Sawtooth" great BB, but then your'e talking to a convert- love the BB on my watches.
Nice that carbon fibre dial is sweet.
Regards
Robt
Right around Thanksgiving, I picked up a new Seiko "Sawtooth" black dial with a "carbon-fiber" look, and then sent it off to NEWW to have the case bead-blasted. I initially wanted to have Jack at IWW PVD the case but he doesn't currently offer that service. So here's an ok shot of the Seiko:

Both are on NATO black straps...

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Great looking watches, both of them Chris :gold . Keep debating on the Pulsar, yes or no..... o| o| .

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Got to love the Double Dip :-! :-!
Congrats!
Al

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Superb Chris!.... I like the Seiko with the beadblasted case that looks great, and the Pulsar is an awesome watch and superb Bang for the $|> , with some of the Fattest spring bars I have ever seen fitted to a watch.

Enjoy them both .

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the great comments! I really like what the bead blasting does to the Seiko... it makes it quite unique. And for less than $50 for the service, it's hard to beat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts