WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently arrived Alpha Daytona and Newman. ordered them from Alpha USA during their chrono sale a few weekends ago. The ones from Alpha USA come with view backs. Great watches, look great, running great.
I removed both bracelets. The bracelets Alpha uses on the Daytona/Newman models are pretty crappy. The chrono bracelets have good solid links with screws like the Alpha Sub bracelet, but cheap tinny single locking clasps and really cheap and flimsy looking hollow end links. The "semi-solid" end links and double locking clasp on the Alpha Sub bracelets are much better.
I replaced the Newman's bracelet with that from an Alpha Sub. It was a tight fit, but once in place I think the look goes well with the case.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A few more Newman pics

A few more Newman pics. I had a hard time deciding which bezel to get on the Alpha Newman. :-s
I kept going back and fort: black-- silver-- black-- silver.... o|
But since I knew I wanted the black bezel on the Daytona, I went with silver on the Newman.
It looks as if Paul would approve! ;-)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.