WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prior to the dying experiment I bought the 6900-SB8 and it came in Wed. I really like it, very cool color combo. The 591RL-4A is very cool also. I know this series along with several of the G300's aren't very popular but that's fine with me because it will be cheaper (hopefully) finding some of the older ones and I like several of them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Prior to the dying experiment I bought the 6900-SB8 and it came in Wed. I really like it, very cool color combo. The 591RL-4A is very cool also. I know this series along with several of the G300's aren't very popular but that's fine with me because it will be cheaper (hopefully) finding some of the older ones and I like several of them.

interesting colour combo. what's the light like?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Scott- I am done for a while! I have a couple more incoming but that will be it for a while. And PS- I got my eco drive working (well it's working so far..) I do want to pick up the silver version of the one I asked about (saw several pics of the coating scratching easily on the black one) but it will be a bit.

ken- almost a pink. I wanted a watch to wear on Saturdays, I am a big time college football and Alabama fan and their colors are crimson and grey.

g-fob
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/2nd-dye-attempt-epic-success-740168.html

you commented in the thread..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts