WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking for something to do yesterday (we were snowed in and I was wrestling with cabin fever), and decided to experiment with my wife's camera. I warn you that this camera can do things I don't understand. So with shaky fingers, poor understanding of photography and armed with Picasa editing software, I decided to take a few pictures of some sport divers.

First is a picture of the box where they reside:

and a picture of the current batch of cushion cased sport divers (6106's and 6119's):

now for individuals. first is this nice w10 Handwind on a moded oiled leather strap, from Hong Kong Ray:

Then is this one, whose case/model number I forgot to write down, on it's original coffin-link bracelet:

then there is 7025-8052 sport diver:

Then I decided to get creative and experiment with picasa's different functions, enjoy the show:

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a wrist shot of the 7025-8052?
Sorry I don't. That said, it is one of those rare watches that wears larger than it actually is. I think it's diameter is not quite 40mm (at most it is that much), but because of it's dimensions and thickness, it feels like a larger watch. The 6119's and 6106's pictures (in the cushion cases) actually wear smaller than they actually are. Those are actually almost as big as a modern seiko diver, but wear much smaller.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Looks like good pics to me :-!. 'Specially with all them Seikos!

Thanks for sharing, Isthmus!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts