WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you might like to see these. Very different from each other. Thought they would group nicely and provide a bit of contrast. I'm shooting these hand held and at not too high resolution. Lighting is from one 12volt hallogen desk lamp. Oh yeah, I hacked the mig29 clock then noticed time slipping by :) .

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
needs some context

Can you spot the same clock in the cockpit? It was originally missing, but a friend of mine had a substitute for when I snapped the pic and sat in the cockpit.

Cheers,

Kevin

Attachments

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: needs some context

kr4mula said:
Can you spot the same clock in the cockpit? It was originally missing, but a friend of mine had a substitute for when I snapped the pic and sat in the cockpit.

Cheers,

Kevin
G'day Kevin,
I've only seen a fuzzzy shot from a couple of meters further back. What was it like in the cockpit? Looks just a bit busy.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Re: needs some context

SnapIT said:
G'day Kevin,
I've only seen a fuzzzy shot from a couple of meters further back. What was it like in the cockpit? Looks just a bit busy.
I'd say the U.S. did a better job with human factors than the Russians. In terms of layout/busy-ness, it seemed about the equivalent of something like an F-4, rather than the more contemporary generation of fighters like the F-15. And a long, long way from the F-22. Of course, the fact that I can't read cyrillic didn't help my impressions!

Cheers,

Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts