WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Very nice indeed, I do like the colour of the blue In4mation one, thanks it's nice to see it live :-!

·
7,501 Posts
I wish they made the black one in the Matte Black. When you get it, can you post if it would be swappable with a regular 5600 style bezel? :think:

I look forward to your review :-!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish they made the black one in the Matte Black. When you get it, can you post if it would be swappable with a regular 5600 style bezel? :think:

I look forward to your review :-!
Good news is that the bezel and bands/bracelets for these are swappable (new word?) with the Multi band 5 5600's. :-! They share the same dimensions. Plus the white should make some nice dying projects 'round here.:-d

Kev

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Good news is that the bezel and bands/bracelets for these are swappable (new word?) with the Multi band 5 5600's. :-! They share the same dimensions. Plus the white should make some nice dying projects 'round here.:-d
Kev
That Kevin, is a very interesting bit of news, the possibilities are endless on mods now! :-!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That Kevin, is a very interesting bit of news, the possibilities are endless on mods now! :-!
Well, I should hold my tongue about the white model and dying. If it's a glossy white, I don't know how well it'll take the dyes. I'm thinking a little light, fine sandpaper might help with that though. :)

Kev

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Well, I should hold my tongue about the white model and dying. If it's a glossy white, I don't know how well it'll take the dyes. I'm thinking a little light, fine sandpaper might help with that though. :)

Kev
It's just so wrong to dye lovely new watches! :-s

Dyeing is for old faded one surely?:-!

·
Registered
946 Posts
very cool. so not solar, right?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts