WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Heres a few pics mostly old ones now but will be taking some more shortly due to the fact that i was laid off at the weekend due to the company going tits up, but hey im back on my feet with contracts in and the new company is going good with my other share holders.

The other plus side is that i will be able to take more pics and polish them up as they havnt been done for a week.O|

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Nice pictures Lou.
Glad to here you are back in employment so quick.

Best regards
Andy

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy,

Thanks, there are five of us and we could see it comin but was hoping that we would be employed upto xmas, but at £250000 in debt i can understand why the company folded, that and the MD decided to put two monkeys in charge.

So a group got together and hey presto, we have jobs coming in but it will be tight, fingers and legs crossed though

·
Registered
245 Posts
Rotten time for it to happen, but glad you saw it coming and had some plans, all the best with the new venture.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hey Lou, must be going around, we've just been told they're pulling all the tax processing work (i.e. my job) west of Bristol into Bristol and Plymouth, so my job's gone in the next 12-24 months too!

S'alright for you, you've got plenty to do, how often can you polish one B1?!;-)

Glad to hear you're sorted, and thanks for your help with the 'hunt' recently!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Great pics!

Sorry to hear about things getting wacky for both you guys, I hope everything that can go your way does!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Nice pics, crappy news..

Hope everything will work out fine and in the meantime, we will enjoy your pictures :-!

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Registered
505 Posts
Great pics Lou. See you're in Plymouth. I visit there from the U.S. every year. In-laws live there. Are there any watch shops in the new city mall? I usaually make it to Exeter and Torguay for the watch shops. One of my favorite coastal towns is Bude. Go Plymouth Argyle.:-D :-D

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great pics Lou. See you're in Plymouth. I visit there from the U.S. every year. In-laws live there. Are there any watch shops in the new city mall? I usaually make it to Exeter and Torguay for the watch shops. One of my favorite coastal towns is Bude. Go Plymouth Argyle.:-D :-D
Hi,

Yes there is an AD moved into the new mall, its the one that i always buy from, however your question do i go to Plymouth Argyle, sadly no, i am more of a rugby person and i also dont like having my teeth pulled without pain killers, if you know what i mean.

Next time your over give me a shout for a coffee..

·
Registered
505 Posts
Coffee sounds good. Booking tickets tomorrow for April 07. Here are a couple from my WIS tool box.:-D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lou,

Do you support the mighty Plymouth Albion ? Just so happens one of my old rugby pals signed for them in the summer. His name is Colin Stewart and plays second row. Fantastic big lad, was mucked about in the scottish professional set up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.