WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted over on the Breitling forum, but I thought I'd post them over here after receiving an invitation from Gerard. First time delving into the photography forum, so be kind to me...:-D

I have the good fortune of having friends with connections. One of my friend's is a member of the Canon professional services group. As a member of this he can borrow whatever stuff he wants for a week or so. So for his wedding this weekend (of which I'm the main photographer) he borrowed Canon's 1Ds MarkII - their 16.7MP camera that runs around $8,000 for the body (about a few light years jump from my Rebel XT. He let me borrow it for a few days to play with it and get acquaited before the wedding. The thing is quite complex, but sure can take some purty pics. Oh, and at 16.7mp, you can get rather up close and personal with your subject. Here are a few of my first attempts from the other night. I think a lot of my success here may also be due to the fact that I finally figured out the utility of RAW files

John

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks for posting these here John.. |>
They are breath taking...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts