WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting a Tissot T touch, I thought I'd see what other watches were hiding out in the house.
The T touch

And here's what I found:

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Sir, we've been worried by the recent disappearance of multiple items from isle 4, 5 and 8. Please note this is a mall, not your large house. Kindly avoid posting on these forums from the security computer, as this glitches security cameras and we cannot identify you. We take this opportunity to invite you to morning coffee at the Police Station few blocks down North (you can find a compass in the Sports Section). Thank you and have a good day. :-d

Dude, what kind of a house has such pretty little treasures hidden around? I cannot imagine what your not-hidden collection looks like :-d Oh yeah, and please check the cookie jar in the kitchen for Pateks...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sir, we've been worried by the recent disappearance of multiple items from isle 4, 5 and 8. Please note this is a mall, not your large house. Kindly avoid posting on these forums from the security computer, as this glitches security cameras and we cannot identify you. We take this opportunity to invite you to morning coffee at the Police Station few blocks down North (you can find a compass in the Sports Section). Thank you and have a good day. :-d
Lol:) Well all those watches were my father's at some point of time and he stopped using them when he got a cellphone.:-!

Dude, what kind of a house has such pretty little treasures hidden around? I cannot imagine what your not-hidden collection looks like :-d Oh yeah, and please check the cookie jar in the kitchen for Pateks...
In my dreams...:p
Although we don't have a cookie jar.:-d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts