WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,571 Posts
Hi Kelvin,

Great shirt. I only have the Small version right now, but I mailed Kiks Tyo for my other three, since I didn't got a shipping conformation yet (but paid already over €130.- for them shipped)...

The G-Shock Bikini collab with Aki, and New Balance will be available in the shop soon too!!!:p:p:p

BTW I have a black Frogman P.A.R.T.Y. T-Shirt from HTML too!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kelvin,

Great shirt. I only have the Small version right now, but I mailed Kiks Tyo for my other three, since I didn't got a shipping conformation yet (but paid already over €130.- for them shipped)...

The G-Shock Bikini collab with Aki, and New Balance will be available in the shop soon too!!!:p:p:p

BTW I have a black Frogman P.A.R.T.Y. T-Shirt from HTML too!

Cheers,

Sjors
I saw that bikini g-shock collab but the angle for her on that is not flattering (see the neck lines). I didn't get any shipping confirmation too... and suddenly the package arrived yesterday.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,571 Posts
Hi Kelvin,

that maybe means I get a BIG customs tax:-( I saw another KIKS TYO shirt posted sunday, while Japan - the netherlands is a 3 day postal service.... The last time I got a shipping information. I'm afraid they packed them all three together....

I will look at the Bikini Shirt again. I showed it to some of my (female) students, who really liked the bikini (that obviously not is available I think). They only didn't like the G-Shock tag on the bottomo|o|o|

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,571 Posts
Yes and no. I ordered all three G-Shock Tee's they offered for limited international sale (Kiks x Headshop, Kiks x Street jack and Kiks x HTML whic is theh same as yours). Order date July 11th.

The bikini shirt will be available soon according a mail I got from HTML when I asked for an order update...

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 16 of 16 Posts