WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

641 - 645 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Usually the faux screwdown casebacks have like a little lip or indentation which can be hard to spot for getting the case opener under, I got a Chinese Jaragar with a display back that looks like it should be opened with a wrench tool and it was only looking at it I spotted the little lip lol

I do like that display back, how does that fit in against the usual Russian lug and ring set?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I thought collecting is bad, and now I've found modding - oh boy!

Anway, wamted to ask something : is it possible to put this seiko dial in a vostok case with a vostok mobement?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I thought collecting is bad, and now I've found modding - oh boy!

Anway, wamted to ask something : is it possible to put this seiko dial in a vostok case with a vostok mobement?
I saw a dial like that on Aliexpress fit for Seiko SKX007 with a diameter of 28,5mm. That should fit into the Amphibia cases but the pins don't fit to the Vostok movement. So you have to remove the pins and use stickers to fix the dial on the movement.

·
Registered
71 Posts
View attachment 15333573
I saw a dial like that on Aliexpress fit for Seiko SKX007 with a diameter of 28,5mm. That should fit into the Amphibia cases but the pins don't fit to the Vostok movement. So you have to remove the pins and use stickers to fix the dial on the movement.
Or I could just do the easy thing and buy a Seiko to mod - but where's the fun in that? ;)

641 - 645 of 645 Posts