Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The two latest acquisitions

Reactions: Doboji

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
wow... very very nice!!! Congratulations!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A happy New Year for sure. I only ordered them today, so it will probably be Thursday or Friday before I receive them.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
That particular Bell and Ross has some of the easiest screw down collars to use of any chronograph on the market. Those large collars are very easy to screw and unscrew with the rubber cover on the collars.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Another WOW from the orchestra! WOW and WOW! Can't wait to see the pics you ARE REQUIRED to post when you have them on the flesh!

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Someone will be really anxious waiting for deliveries in the next few days... ;-)
Congratulations, and enjoy them a lot!

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That certainly is a great way to celebrate the holidays! Congrats on your Omega and Bell & Ross!

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Wow, as in you don't fool around. Those are 2 impressive and all around excellent catches. Enjoy!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I received my watches this morning. Certainly lived up to expectations. Mind you, I'm beginning to realise that I've got quite big hands :) I'll post some pictures later. By the way, how big are everyone's wrists? my wrists measure 8 inches around. Like I said, I've come to realise I got fairly big hands so even quite big watches don't swallow up the bottom of my wrists, don't want to look like Eddie Jordan :)

The Bell and Ross is absolutely awesome, what a beautiful looking watch in the flesh.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am going to have to spring for an SMP at some point here...every time I see one I am reminded how much I love their simple but altogether distinctive design. Congrats on it and on the B&R, I certainly wish they were my late Christmas/New Year gifts!

My wrists are only about 6.25", so quite a few steps below your size...then again, mine are definitely smaller than average. You could make work watches that would look like laptop computers on my wrist...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your 2 beautiful watches...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Hi
Nice watches
I had both, actually my Bell & Ross was BR02 92 ss carbon fiber dial.

I'm still kind of sorry for trading it in for PO xl.
Anyway, great presents.

My two Xmass presents for my self were
Halios Puck DLC and
Zuriner Depth Charge zv - 01 v3

You'll love B&R,I sertenly did and Omega Seamaster Professional is a classic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts