WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,132 Posts
Thanks for the link, Dan. Since my collection of personal watch pictures is still absolutely zero, I won't be participating. I only got a digital camera this year (!) and since getting it, I haven't had the time to use it on watches.....

I fear that this forum is getting marginally quiet. It must be the stress of the festive season - I am certainly feeling it myself. Every weekend is packed with shopping and organizing and at work, all the clients want to burn the rest of their budget before the end of the year (or lose it and get less next year). I'm off work between Christmas and the 12th January, maybe I'll get some posts together around that time.....

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you mean. My clients are all clamoring for attention and will do so for the next two weeks. Then it will get eerily quiet. What has been keeping my busy are family friends that are visiting and some personal tragedies on my wife's side of the family. it is never quiet.

Cheers!

Dan

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,132 Posts
...and some personal tragedies on my wife's side of the family...
You - and particularly your wife - have my deepest condolences. Fortunately, we have been free of such tragedies this year. Let's hope that next year will continue in the same vein for us - and a different one for you.

Hartmut Richter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts