WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

By now I'm wearing my trusty X-33 on my wrist again for the past couple of weeks. I had a brief affair with a Marcello C. Tridente, but because of the weak lume (see earlier thread) I just don;t wear it anymore (I'm even thinking of selling it). But there is one thing I was always a bit dissapointed by, with the X-33, and that was the bezel. It just doesn't cut it. I mean it's okay, but it doesn't have a 'wow' factor. Then I started thinking which bezel would look good on it? So I started making Frankenstein watches:oops:. Superimposing foreign bezels on the X-33, just for fun . I came across a PO bezel which I though looked particularly stunning and made it a bit more 'Ti' looking and popped it on the X-33 in PS. It's all very crude... but I thought the result was great.
So please forgive me if I've offended any purists here, but I thought it looked cool enough to share...

So, let's see all your 'home experiments' in PS! Btw, I used a picture of an X-33 I found on the net. If this is anyones copyright I'll take it off right away...

Have a great weekend!

·
3,630 Posts
Looks super.
I own a first gen X-33 with brushed bezel and pushers.

I don't have any PS skills (or even the software)....

But I'd love to see an X-33 with a 1-12 bezel!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
looks really great:-! i like this one.. i wonder how long before the chinese fakers start selling these lolol :-D:-D:-D:-D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts