WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys been looking for this particular planet ocean and found one on chrono24 been in touch with the seller and we have agreed on a price of £2280. It is a 2006 model comes with box and warranty card but no other papers. Would like to get some input is this an ok deal ?

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
It sounds like a good deal to me as long as you are comfortable with the condition (which looks good from the photograph), the seller, and the lack of ‘papers‘ - although to be honest, I had assumed that people meant that the watch had its warranty/pictogram cards and booklet by ‘papers’. Is it intended to mean receipts?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Prices are high at the moment, but if you are prepared to pay it, then that is a lovely looking watch. It was probably that much new in 2006, which just goes to show what good value they were.

You won’t regret owning it, that’s for sure.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
One of the best POs out there and will always be a desired combination. It looks good in pics too. The price is in the ballpark so I'd pull the trigger if your comfortable with the seller.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not sure what prices are in your market, but that is about right for market prices here in the US. This model has gained attention for being the most manageable and comfortable size of all POs. Enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts