WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd finally make a first post now that I have a strap for my MOLE II that actually fits my circus wrists.

Threw #73 on Brown Kobold Explorer Strap that I got lightly used (thx Mike) and I think it looks pretty damn good.

Hope You like.

(sorry if I did something wrong or if my pics didn't attach correctly..I'm learning)

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great pix! Saw them fine. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I too am curious about wrist size, for a moment I though Stowa has released a 36mm version of the MOLEII :)
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

My wrist measures 8 1/4 comfortably which makes most stock straps uncomfortable. The Stowa strap was screaming when I put it on.

Toshi looks like they have great straps that you can size just the way you want them. Gonna order a couple from there I think.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Very nice, Joe. That strap looks like it was made for your Stowa - and arguably looks better on it than it ever did on my Kobolds! (It is also a great strap for large wrists!)

Edit: Man, I may have to look into a Stowa myself...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Toshi makes excellent straps and provides even better customer services/communication. I have one on my MO LEII. I still need to post some pics sometime. It would be a great way to pick up some straps that fit your wrist - holy cow! I wouldn't want to get in a fight with you!:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Toshi straps are at the top of my list. I have already picked out two but am waiting for a couple watch orders to pan out to make one big Toshi purchase.

I couldn't be happier with the Kobold strap and it is definitely one of a kind on a Stowa.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts