WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
She just heard me grumbling as I typed that and want me to let everyone know I received two beautiful kids from her over the past 6 years which should be gift enough (and 0 watches btw....)
Hey, the kids have 1/2 YOUR DNA, and I bet you've been supporting the little money vacuums in style, and as far as having them - women make such a big deal out of that, ever listen to them talk about that experience in a group? I mean, it's not like something really serious like scratching a crystal or dinging a lug. (I've been listening to that for 28 years...)

But congratulations Will, looks great!

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
Congrats and congrats! Looks really good.

Reactions: Will3020

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
She just heard me grumbling as I typed that and want me to let everyone know I received two beautiful kids from her over the past 6 years which should be gift enough (and 0 watches btw....)
Haha I get the same reply day in and day out. You can't really fight it because when you think about it, what watch can compare to that? Say yes dear, the kids are amazing and move on. (As I'm typing this, my 4 year old is throwing a tantrum because he can't ride his scooter in the house and my 11 month old keeps jamming her pacifier in the poor dog's mouth.)

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Wow! Great gift. She's a real keeper! Enjoy your new Breitling!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guys, thank you all for the kind words. ;-)|>

·
Registered
15,940 Posts
Nice, glad to know she's paying attention!!!

Reactions: Will3020

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
amazing looking watch, congrats for your new watch and anniversary too! is the bracelet polished all over?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts