WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were a series of G Glide Jelly's that came out maybe 2 or 3 years ago. There were 3 different case styles and they came in maybe 5 or 6 colors.

At the time, I knew I wanted one but it was very difficult for me to pick one. I finally narrowed it down to two and ended up with a bright orange 5600 styled model. It was neat but it was REALLY orange and I ended up selling it after a short time.

I often thought of that other Jelly over time, but that line quickly sold out and I didn't see them for sale very often. A month ago, I decided to get serious in finding one. Lots of internet surfing finally helped me find one. Here it is...a brilliant dark blue/green 5700 styled model. Lots of fun....

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
that's cool but wish they had old 5200 jelly case and watchband.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Nice jelly. I've see some in Japan, but are too expensive for me.

Not a screwback.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Awesome Pete.......
Congratulations....:-! :-! :-!

-Gawain

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Hi Petew,

That is a great G-5700. The G-5600 was rare (and I missed the last available red G-5600), but I have rarely seen this model for sale at all. I really want a DW-5700/G-5700 model in my collection. I still haven't got one!

I got some kind of good bad news. A package of Katsu-San is hold up at the customes and I need to sent the Paypal payment note... It sounds bad, but thanks to Buzzbait's campain for this model, one of the watches in that package is the new DW-5725B;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 13 of 13 Posts