WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mondia Top Second from Ebay. The watch is way better looking than the picture show on Ebay. Keep time, "Orange" dot flash every second. Need to do some work on the crown, need to pull carefully. Otherwise the whole stem will come off. Still, for $62, i think I have a winner. :-d

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Nice pick - good looking watch. You got to love when they come in better than their picture. Hopefully the crown fix is as easy as tightening the retaining screw.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Nice find! :-!

The dot? It is completely pointless and super cool. Here's my beaten up version:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the orange dot is pointless but that's why we collect vintage. The history behind the time piece and not many survive for the last 40+ years. Like the humming tuning fork, you buy it because of the sound, but watch are suppose for time keeping. :)

Nice find! :-!

The dot? It is completely pointless and super cool. Here's my beaten up version:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound argumentative, but after looking again I realise it could be read that way. :)

I did a quick internet search for a video: no luck.

·
Registered
7,743 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Thanks Marrick, I collect interesting watches, this watch is interesting. I'll have to add it to the watches I search for, when I'm in a buying mode, currently I'm in the cleaning out the too do box mode.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts