WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
It's a nice Pathy but it's not a G-Shock...

...I'll never know why a Sea Pathys don't have very detailed tidal graphing. :-x

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
It's a nice Pathy but it's not a G-Shock...
Big drawback of this one is lack of stopwatch. (There's a hack you can do with the altimeter to get a countup, but it's only 1-second resolution, so not really a stopwatch.)

Nice watch, though. I had the blue one many years ago (which was a gorgeous shade of blue), and a black one (which managed to get badly scratched somewhere in Albuquerque airport).

As bluegum says, it's not a G-Shock, so it doesn't have all the multi-layered protection that a G gives you.

Still, Pathfinders are pretty rugged in their own right. There are plenty of reports of them surviving deployments in Iraq with no problem from either shock or sand.

I expect a Pathfinder's toughness is good enough for most people. They are after all designed to be used in an outdoor environment, which is not the most forgiving.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got excited for a moment as I saw what looked like a "G" button below the watch face. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was obviously mistaken :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts