WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased this lovely 10 watch wooden storage box today from my local jewellers.

Got 25% of retail price, £31 from £42.

Looks the biz :p

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
I bought a very similar case on eBay for 3/4 of what you paid. The bottom of my case came with additional cushions that I could use, or I could leave the bottom drawer and store other jewelry. Luckily my cat has not knocked it off my dresser yet.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Looks great. I've been eyeing boxes for storage but internet retail pictures just never seem to impress me. I can't tell if I'd be buying something crappy or something of some quality.

·
Registered
21,047 Posts
Very nice! I have a similar case at home that was a gift from my mother, but at my apartment, I keep my watches in a Pelican case (rotating unworn automatics in a winder) It's six watches straight across, and no drawer. The drawer is pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Very nice storage box! I especially like the brass hinges in the top cover -- makes it very sophisticated. I've never been crazy about burled wood finishes, but that one looks pretty good.

I have a 10-watch box in rosewood, with no second drawer...I really wish I'd spent the extra $10 and gotten the 20-watch version...

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts