WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9 years old
RADIANT (a famous and popular 70´s spanish brand)
Case Inox
WR
Antimagnetic
D=33mm (36 cc)
h=¡¡ 9mm !!
H=18mm
Cristal: Plexi
Strap new wr
Caliber 392 - 393 I supouse AS or ETA
revisado y engrasado
swiss made
A lot of pics

closer

IMG]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5249/sam0304o.jpg[/IMG]

It doesn´t look so little

Father & son swiss machines

I think is a good present for the "first comunion" (i don´t know the name of this in english) of our child

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lucky boy, I hope he appreciates it

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
great gift, something he can keep always as a special gift from is parents wished my parents did the same, think i was giving a special candle for my first communion dont know where it is now, and a great touch with the Spanish brand.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
That's a lovely watch to mark a very special day. I still have my Mickey Mouse watch given to me by my grandmother on my communion.

·
Premium Member
13,348 Posts
great quality watch and nice present :) he will enjoy it for sure

·
Registered
287 Posts
Very nice 1st watch, something for him to treasure for many years to come long after many a cheap quartz will have expired.

I remember on my 6 th birthday my folks bought me my 1st watch, a ticka tocka Timex. The hands fell off within the 1st day. They returned it and brought home a Nice Rotary Avenger which I still have. Ok the gold platings a bit worn but it still runs well, also btw never ever been serviced in 41 years? They don't make them like that any more. Think I might give her a service on my next birthday - nah probably will stop working knowing my luck :-d

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts