WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You started a thread 3 days ago in the G-Shock forum titled "What is Miyota quartz movement?" and you still haven't figured it out?

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=39384
Yes I have an idea but I need a website about this movements and specifications and...havent found any except some cool links Mike and another pal gave me. You know I'm a noob on this watches stuff I dont know about movements, and difference between a Seiko or a Fossil, or an Omega etc...and that's why I ask a lot. I'd like to know everything n_n Lol
Thanks
Batman

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Batman - I have three of these Fossil automatics - they all use Miyota automatic movements and are rather quality timepieces for the price!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Batman - I have three of these Fossil automatics - they all use Miyota automatic movements and are rather quality timepieces for the price!
Thanks pal! can you send some pics of your Fossils?:)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You're welcome! I don't have my own pics but these are the model I own (pics from official website):

James Automatic in black

Radios Auto - mine has a black face w/ blue second hand

Red Knight

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice watches! do they resist shocks? do you think my Poseidon Blue resist shocks? I bet your watches have also mineral glass and stainless steel body right? Thanks for the pics :-!
Batman

You're welcome! I don't have my own pics but these are the model I own (pics from official website):

James Automatic in black

Radios Auto - mine has a black face w/ blue second hand

Red Knight

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yes - mineral glass and SS bodies. Not sure of the shock resistance, if any, but don't expect much for under 100 beans either. These Fossils are basically all the same watch - same movement, same complications, same specs, just in different cases!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts