WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
WOW!!! Great flea market grab. Where I live in SoCal I have never found anything that nice. Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Nice find! I went to a "3rd Monday" Flea Market this weekend and searched every little booth and stand for any kind of old G. All I came home with is a new puppy for my wife. You guys that keep finding these treasures at flea markets and thrift stores are making me jealous. The only place I can find an old G is on eBay. And so, the hunt continues...

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Nice looking G. This one looks especially good with the black bull bars (in the stock photo). For a second I thought it might be a fake, because at first I thought I saw "G-SHOOK".
;-)

From what I gather, flea markets are becoming much harder to find G-Shock deals... because they're so popular now, it's easy to find out the "real" value and price accordingly. The best deals are garage sales where stuff is being unloaded without regard to real value, because they just need to get rid of stuff and don't have time to research values on-line.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments guys.
The G-120/121 shares the same bezel & case design as the G-2200, just different module used. I don't think they were very popular models to begin with so don't really see too many of them around. When I came across it at the flea market I decided to pick it up as I've always liked the tide/moon graph feature.
Lee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts