WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the WUS rules:

11 Member signatures should contain images with a combined size of no larger than 128px high and 1024px wide.

Please limit any verbiage to 5 lines of text in a reasonable font size/style (as determined by the staff). Note that valedictions such as "Cheers, memberxyz" are not included in the 5 line maximum.

While animated signatures are acceptable, please take care not to annoy others with flashing banners or other images that distract from the discussion.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's 250px high. ;-)

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
I can't buy any more G-Shocks or I'll violate the 5-lines-rule - good thing that the forum rules limit my watch madness :-d:-d - if the Gs don't fit on two lines - one has to go :-!:-!.

regards, Philipp :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Is mine too large?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Yes. It's too tall.

If you right-click on an image and select Properties (or View Image Info in Firefox) you will see its dimensions.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Oh, just noticed than on my big flatscreen on my desktop PC there's still plenty of room but on my netbook the two lines of G-Shocks in my sig are full. Looks like it depends on the screen how much space there is.

Cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
@ Sedi
New watches means in your case a new bigger screen ;-)

·
Registered
885 Posts
:-d..........mines "PERFECT"
mentions watches & a personal interest!
OH YEAH!

·
Registered
650 Posts
There we are :)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you gents, although you weren't the biggest offenders, and we sometimes turn a blind eye to slightly large signatures. ;-)

It's the banner waving 'look at me' fellas, and the 'itemised, indexed and cross-referenced collection inventories and wish-lists' that take the biscuit, and they seem to be immune from persuasion...

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
I can't buy any more G-Shocks or I'll violate the 5-lines-rule - good thing that the forum rules limit my watch madness :-d:-d - if the Gs don't fit on two lines - one has to go :-!:-!.

regards, Philipp :)
You could always get rid of the "Collection So Far:" and you got another whole line to work with! :-d:-d

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Thank you gents, although you weren't the biggest offenders, and we sometimes turn a blind eye to slightly large signatures. ;-)

It's the banner waving 'look at me' fellas, and the 'itemised, indexed and cross-referenced collection inventories and wish-lists' that take the biscuit, and they seem to be immune from persuasion...
I just noticed your own signature, tribe - when did you pick up a Breitling? :)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Adjusted

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just noticed your own signature, tribe - when did you pick up a Breitling? :)
Friday 13th August 2010, at around 3.30pm. There was light drizzle, as I remember, and I was carrying an umbrella. :)

I rather like it. It's 'some kind of perfect' for a well-made HEQ. b-)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts