WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting.... this guy is selling this as a "rare military watch" for nearly $200 dollars. Color me wrong but isn't this a run of the mill get at any Walmart for $40 dollar 6900?

·
Registered
545 Posts
The seller is just like any other seller of psuedo Military stocks...over priced.
Some people 'think' that because it says 'military' is should be more expensive than their local outdoor goods store.
I love his Boresnake prices, double plus a bit to what I paid and I looked around online at bricks and mortar stores before I last went to the states to find the average price which was way lower than his current price.
His Traser prices are plain stupid as I can buy direct at less in the UK and that is still a rip off.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Check out the camo Mudman:

"Dont confuse with the 2 cheaper casio models in the mudman line up , This is the premier one with the cammo band."

Wow.

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Wow. Free postage in Australia. That's a deal clincher right there.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It might be for the Aussies :-d

Actually, just out of interest - Bluegum, roughly how much does a new Mudman cost if you get one from a regular store in Oz? I have a feeling it's probably not too far off that price.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
It might be for the Aussies :-d

Actually, just out of interest - Bluegum, roughly how much does a new Mudman cost if you get one from a regular store in Oz? I have a feeling it's probably not too far off that price.
You are correct...last time I looked it was about $200 (or $199 :roll:) here...

...what we would colloquially describe as 'a bloody rip-orf'. :-|

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I should add that on Oz Ebay, there are many international sellers from Asia etc who offer the same models for good prices...far less than what this desperate goose is selling for.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I went dow to the watch shop in australia the other day, the following prices applied.
mudman- green and black version, price aud 199 but have since been marked down to aud 149 , what a bargin....
next is the gulfman , not solr or atomic just the plain black version, price AUD 229 what a bargin again....and it goes on....felt like a millionaire when i went in with my black dawn 25th anv mudman.....have to love the bay.........................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts