WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
...deleted by moderator, please do not challenge our intelligence once more... As I'm very reluctantly parting with one of my favourite watches, I'll tell you about my Stowa Marine Orignal experience;

From ordering, via email, right up to delivery Stowa are a pleasure to deal with......if you're hovering or in doubt, don't be, just jump right on in.....they are true gents. Although the lead times can seem like an age when you are patiently waiting.

The watch itself is an absolute star, it's the only Stowa I've owned so far but I doubt it'll be my last, the quality and the workmanship are simply top notch from the watch itself right through the packaging and documentation. The movement is exactly the same as that in a work colleagues Panerai which cost 4 times as much........value, quality and exclusivity....that's Stowa.

So why am I parting........after saving diligently for some time (resisting many watch purchases) I'm close to having enough for my 'grail watch'......a Rolex Sea-Dweller.

In my current collection I have an original Seiko Kinetic Diver (worth little but sentimental to me), a Sinn Arktis bought for my 40th Birthday by my wife and factory engraved (can't sell that one), a Poljot Aviatior bought whilst working in Moscow (sentimental again), a Bathy's 100 Fathom (also sadly up for sale...soon) and my MO. You see what I have to do :roll:.........because I just can't wait any longer.

I will be returning to the Stowa fold asap.....so please forgive me ;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh dear......sorry guys, just noticed the deleted bit on my original post, didn't mean to offend anyone or step out of line. :-x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts