WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Nice shot Doc, thanks ... if it's all the same, I'll use this as my wallpaper for a bit .... :-!

Cheers!
Bill

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hey Doc,

I just wanted to let you know a little something you might enjoy.

My step-father is an avid avid reader of all sorts, but he was never one to be into diving, or diving stories etc.

I had my copy of DWL book sent to my parents house because I was in Iraq at the time, and I just got a call this morning from my mother asking me if my step-father could keep it a week to read through it because he's starting to get into the book.

Just goes to show you that even a non-diver has full appreciation for what you have thrown together Doc.

I can't wait to get it and read it myself!!!!!

Keep up the good work Doc!

~Tony

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tony,

thanks, I appreciate that. I really hoped that the book would appeal to everyone, not just divers because it is about adventure and stuff that will make many people just go...whooooo, now that was cool.

Pete

Hey Doc,

I just wanted to let you know a little something you might enjoy.

My step-father is an avid avid reader of all sorts, but he was never one to be into diving, or diving stories etc.

I had my copy of DWL book sent to my parents house because I was in Iraq at the time, and I just got a call this morning from my mother asking me if my step-father could keep it a week to read through it because he's starting to get into the book.

Just goes to show you that even a non-diver has full appreciation for what you have thrown together Doc.

I can't wait to get it and read it myself!!!!!

Keep up the good work Doc!

~Tony

·
Registered
905 Posts
Fantastic Book, Beautiful Watch, and Great Author!!! Nuff said!!!:-!:-!

Congrats Pete!!!

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts