WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
That's too hard a choice! You better just take them all.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, I always wear my Seamaster Pro when travelling - it's kinda fun to look at the watch and think 'it's been there, and there, and there, and...' I keep thinking I should start taking a 'watch around the world' photo album, but that's just odd :)

Dave

·
Registered
916 Posts
Take all five. Wear one on each wrist and each ankle and leave one in your pocket!

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Well, I always wear my Seamaster Pro when travelling - it's kinda fun to look at the watch and think 'it's been there, and there, and there, and...' I keep thinking I should start taking a 'watch around the world' photo album, but that's just odd :)

Dave
+1 :-!

Rob

·
Registered
827 Posts
I take my YAOrange Seiko Diver on all my trips. Waterproof, rugged, yet cool looking and not to expensive in case it goes missing. So take the Seiko Diver!

·
11,977 Posts
A agree with the above, I always take a reletively inexpensive, easily replacable watch(es) on vacations. Something I like to wear of course, but if it damaged or comes up missing then I don't shed any tears (and I get to buy a new one!). Seiko Diver for me too.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Take the Speedmaster for timing the trip, and the two divers if you are headed to open water.:-!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Totally depends what your doing and where your going.

Take the Citizen for sun, sand and water. If it's not that kind of vacation or you need something for dinner then I vote seamaster.

Forget theft, it's not worth owning something if your afraid to use it IMO. Just make sure you use the safe and/or your not leaving it somewhere where it asks to be stolen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts