WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to throw some love out to Steinhart for their awesome customer service. My Nav B Chrono II DLC that I bought last year got a case of the sticky pushers. A few weeks ago I emailed Steinhart explaining the problem. They gave me a FedEx account number to ship the watch back on their dime, repaired the watch for free, and sent it back international priority. The whole thing took 10 days end to end. They also sent the watch back in a box identical to the one the watch arrived in when I purchased it.

Overall, very impressed.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm glad to see that the problem was resolved smoothly and to your satisfaction. It's really nice to read positive feedback on watch manufacturers and services, not just when things have gone wrong. I don't own a Steinhart but I think they may have just won a new customer.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yep, I've been very pleased with Their Customer Service. I recently emailed asking the price of a couple extra links for the bracelet on my Ocean 1. They sent me an entire half bracelet, free of charge, and told me they hoped it would help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts