WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... to loose patience.

Any of you guys got some info from Chris ?
The last email from him mentioned end of April, then I saw on the Armida site delivery for May, now we are the 25th May and still nothing ! o|
Not even a pic of the case in flesh, nothing ! o|

Chris, where are our watches ?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Holy C%@p that looks nice... man... all these bronzes out there.... I hope that this does not go the way of rose gold watches from yester-year!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Loooks Awesome !!! ..

·
Registered
509 Posts
where these pieces limited? or will they be available for purchase soon?

·
Registered
579 Posts
... to loose patience.

Any of you guys got some info from Chris ?
The last email from him mentioned end of April, then I saw on the Armida site delivery for May, now we are the 25th May and still nothing ! o|
Not even a pic of the case in flesh, nothing ! o|

Chris, where are our watches ?
-
Compliment to Armida :-! timing is correct :-d

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now we are talking... I knew this one would have been a killer when I suggested Chris to do a Bronze version of the A1 !

"On Sep 12, 2011, Stéphane GAUTIER <[email protected]> wrote:

Chris,

Watch received this morning.

(...)

Now tell me you will go fashion and make a bronze version of this A1 and I promise I will buy the ETA domed crystal version. :)

Bye
Stéphane"

I am glad I did choose the Miyota version for the stainless steel A1 that I have.
I will now enjoy the smoothness of the ETA engine, the awesome domed crystal, not to mention the Ti crown and caseback and the bronze buckle that looks great too.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Very nice! No prices on the Armida site though. Can i get a price check on this please?

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Just wish these micros would use matching date wheels with the dials. That why I went black dial SD Bronze...Love the dome sapphire on this one!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Based on pics, this is my favorite bronze that has been released. I like them all but the A1 design just goes so well with the bronze. The patina will only make better.

To you guys who are getting one, enjoy it.

RS

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$1299 They're up on the site now. Green dial for me. Which dial did you get staiiff?
I was shy : I took the black dial, black bezel.;-)
If I have seen the darkish blue dial for real, my choice would have been different for sure even the date wheel is black.

Just a bit disappointed that the people who did pre-order did not get a kinda bargain.
I hope maybe some goodies will come for the early pre-order customers but...

Delivery at my place is estimated for the 4th june (according to tracking) but my wait will be over only end of june when going back home from my work rotation in Nigeria.:-(

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
$1299 They're up on the site now. Green dial for me. Which dial did you get staiiff?
Nice! I like the black face with the black bezel insert.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts