WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get one of the watches either the a1000 or the rangeman....i have a small wrist;which would be better fit? and what would you get if you had the 2 options??

thanks

any info would help and if anyone has a picture with the 2 together i would appreciate

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
im looking to get one of the watches either the a1000 or the rangeman....i have a small wrist;which would be better fit? and what would you get if you had the 2 options??

thanks

any info would help and if anyone has a picture with the 2 together i would appreciate
2 completely different watches except for size, both large. Of the 2, Rangeman will fit better, I think.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I agree with yankeexpress on all points. Very different watches. I am fond of both, and would hate to give up either one.

I have small wrists [6.5" or so]. The Rangeman works fine with adapters and a Zulu.

2 completely different watches except for size, both large. Of the 2, Rangeman will fit better, I think.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Both are great watches from each side of analog and digital world. It depends on what is your style and your purpose of this watch. Rangeman has all features that beat all other digital watch as of now. The Aviator has the best looking and feature among pure analog watches IMO. I'd get both of them. Perhaps GWA1000 now, since the price drops a lot from last year. Then the Rangeman later, when the price is right.

Here are my Rangeman on leather straps through Suppa strap adapter and my mod GWA1000A (blue accent version) on bezel and bracelet from the FC2.

uploadfromtaptalk1388420275076.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1388420299880.jpg

Now with MTG-S1000D and GW6900 (on ZULU). These watches are huge!
uploadfromtaptalk1388420480669.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers fellas!
How much do you think tbe price of the rangeman will fall to during the next year? Are they going to be anh new realease soon?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Cheers fellas!
How much do you think tbe price of the rangeman will fall to during the next year? Are they going to be anh new realease soon?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
If supplies increase to over-saturate the market, prices will fall. Lowest I've seen is $240 in US.
There will be a Navy Blue Rangeman released in the spring.

·
Registered
550 Posts
GShockMe/

Very cool watch nest. And infinitely expandable [as long as Lego exists], an important attribute :) Nice watches too! How's that MTG-S1000?

Both are great watches from each side of analog and digital world. It depends on what is your style and your purpose of this watch. Rangeman has all features that beat all other digital watch as of now. The Aviator has the best looking and feature among pure analog watches IMO. I'd get both of them. Perhaps GWA1000 now, since the price drops a lot from last year. Then the Rangeman later, when the price is right.

Here are my Rangeman on leather straps through Suppa strap adapter and my mod GWA1000A (blue accent version) on bezel and bracelet from the FC2.

View attachment 1328256

View attachment 1328257

Now with MTG-S1000D and GW6900 (on ZULU). These watches are huge!
View attachment 1328258

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
GShockMe/

Very cool watch nest. And infinitely expandable [as long as Lego exists], an important attribute :) Nice watches too! How's that MTG-S1000?
Thanks. The MTG is great. It is hefty but yet comfortable to wear. The operations seem to be faster than GWA1000/1100. Likes the hands move faster in the setting. I start to like the subdial because I can see the current time while other modes are operating. And the build quality is great. Very beautiful watch. It is an expensive G that looks expensive. I love it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thanks. The MTG is great. It is hefty but yet comfortable to wear. The operations seem to be faster than GWA1000/1100. Likes the hands move faster in the setting. I start to like the subdial because I can see the current time while other modes are operating. And the build quality is great. Very beautiful watch. It is an expensive G that looks expensive. I love it.
That's interesting. Any chance of posting a video comparing the hand speeds?

·
Registered
136 Posts

thanks

I was in this same dilemma but between the A1100FC aviator and the Rangeman just before Christmas. Couldn't get both as the new school year was about to start then. Both of these watches have their strength IMHO. I pulled the trigger on the Rangeman first due to cost but not regretting it at all as it is good value. Sooner or later I'll either get the MTG or the A1100. These are definitely in my sights.

One thing is for sure, Casio have gone a long way since they started 30 years ago. It my favorite brand at the moment.

All the best in your search for the ultimate Casio. :-!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts