WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A32R is a 5-star seller...conservatively rates watch condition, ships quickly, and informs of shipping status promptly. Thanks:-!

Watch(G-Shock DW-5000SL) is virtually new and surprisingly came with the special tin can/special box/manual instead of those generic black boxes/manual that you usually get as I really was expecting just a regular black box/manual as posted.

And |>|> for USPS to get it to me in 3 days from NY to CA. Beats FedEx and UPS regular shipping.

But again, Thanks to A32R(Chris).

·
Registered
765 Posts
Totally agree with all you guys on this :)

Fantastic communication, prompt shipping, well-packed item and a very accurate description of the item,
even for an overseas deal |>

Highly recommended and no worries when dealing with such a reliable seller :-!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Similar experience. Watch arrived carefully packed in like new condition.

A32R is a 5-star seller...conservatively rates watch condition, ships quickly, and informs of shipping status promptly. Thanks:-!

Watch(G-Shock DW-5000SL) is virtually new and surprisingly came with the special tin can/special box/manual instead of those generic black boxes/manual that you usually get as I really was expecting just a regular black box/manual as posted.

And |>|> for USPS to get it to me in 3 days from NY to CA. Beats FedEx and UPS regular shipping.

But again, Thanks to A32R(Chris).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just to add my overseas experience

Bought a Bell and Ross from Chris - arrived in London in mint condition and well packaged (extra link was in its own little bag)

Great communication and efficiency thoughout (it was dispatched within an hour of Paypal payment!)

Will seek Chris out next time I need a watch

G

·
Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and comments :-!

Additional reviews can also be found below:

Seiko & Citizen Forum: Reference for Chris, log in A32R

Cheers,

Chris (A32R)
Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and comments :-!

Additional reviews can also be found below:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/78440/message/1102031374/Reference+for+Chris,+log+in+A32Rhttps://www.watchuseek.com/f63/a32r-outstanding-seller-375906.html

https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/a32r-perfect-buyer-397818.html

Cheers,

Chris (A32R)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chris is a complete gentleman and superb seller! The item came as if it I had ordered straight from Japan, packaged very well, very understanding guy, I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks and happy holidays to everyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Without a doubt, we are talking about a really great seller here. Bought a Traser 6500 from him. The transaction was very easy, he was very kind, and helpful. One hour from the payment, the package was shipped! I asked him to pack the watch a bit unusual way, and he did it without a problem. The watch's condition was just as he described. It was a pleasure to deal with him. I highly recommend him to anyone. Really trusty seller. Thanks again!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought a Luminox 3001 from Chris. Shipped it out way faster than expected. He replied my emails really fast despite the time difference, me being on the other side of the world. The watch arrived in a way better condition than I thought it would be. Great guy to deal with! Definitely one anyone can trust.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.