WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on Jomashop. Saw Omega PO 68% off!!!! ($1990/MSRP=$6200). Placed the order on-line and get an email confirmation saying your order will ship soon. 3 hours later get another email saying your order canceled because of price error. Oh well, I was planning to sell it on the Sales Corner any way.

·
Registered
472 Posts
If had been in a retail outlet in Oz, they would be forced to sell it for the marked price, despite being incorrectly labelled. Darn on line!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
If had been in a retail outlet in Oz, they would be forced to sell it for the marked price, despite being incorrectly labelled. Darn on line!
I bought a pair of shoes before for $9.99 After markdown it was supposed to be 99.9 and I snatched it quick.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I was on Jomashop. Saw Omega PO 68% off!!!! ($1990/MSRP=$6200). Placed the order on-line and get an email confirmation saying your order will ship soon. 3 hours later get another email saying your order canceled because of price error. Oh well, I was planning to sell it on the Sales Corner any way.
Have a screen grab of the price? Thought there was a law somewhere on the books that retailers have to honor displayed prices.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have a screen grab of the price? Thought there was a law somewhere on the books that retailers have to honor displayed prices.
No screen grab but Jomashop sent me email confirmation with Omega model # and $1990 price. I don't know if I could force them to honor it.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
No screen grab but Jomashop sent me email confirmation with Omega model # and $1990 price. I don't know if I could force them to honor it.
Don't know but at that price it would be worth a shot. Bet you could get a coupon or voucher at minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you posted it on social media you could have "forced" them to honor it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts
You know what, just 3 months ago i've got an adidas Avengers response boost shoes for only sgd14.9 for it was an error from actually $149 !
(Usd 10 from the actual price of usd 100)
that was in adidas official website, LOL !
and at the first i tought it was going to be too good to be true, but then i really received it....so surprised.
the cheapest adidas boost sneakers i've ever had. And it is a special edition too. Age of ultron avengers adidas response boost.
now if you check again in their website, it back to the original price.

·
Registered
7,825 Posts
I would call costumer service and give them a hard time about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts