WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watchbuys just HAD to send me an email today advertising free overnight-by-noon shipping today only....so that U-1 could arrive tomorrow......aaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!! don't need it..don't need it....don't need it.....O| O| O|

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The U1 is a great watch, give into temptation and you will not regret it!!!

Best, Mike

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one word for all of you : ENABLERS!

Ya know, I really like the JAcques Etoile with the plongeur hands better, but its a bit pricey......

Chanting now: "SAR is fine, SAR is fine, SAR is fine"

·
Registered
561 Posts
Need?????? Who said anything about needing it......its all about wanting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you know you want it..go ahead..just a little, it wont hurt....just buy one...hummmm there really isn't much difference in this and othr addictions is there???

Let us know what happens!

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait, didn't I just sell my Rolex to pay OFF the credit card?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(still resisting....weekly...)

ok, opinion time; I thought the Doxa wore a little large on my 7" wrist (as pictured..) so how would the Sinn wear? (I'm planning strap, not bracelet)

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The hell with it...merry christmas to me....just pulled the trigger! Thanks to Rob at watchbuys; great service as always....:-! :-! :-!

·
6,880 Posts
Heck yea! Cant wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Congrats!
It won't look as big on your wrist as that Doxa.
You'll be pleased.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Well Done....Congratulations:-!

The Us are great. I have the U2 and it is truly amazing...very solid and as well built as any watch I have seen!

Enjoy!
Al

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Tallguy,

I also have a 7" wrist, poor picture but hope this gives you some idea...

Best, MikeW

P.S. Very comfortable on my little girlie sized wrist...

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tallguy,

I also have a 7" wrist, poor picture but hope this gives you some idea...

Best, MikeW

P.S. Very comfortable on my little girlie sized wrist...
Thanks for the nice pic....sitting here anxiously awaiting the UPS guy...I got the new, smaller buckle, which should help a bit with the girlie wrist syndrome.....that's ok, Mike, we make up for it in other areas, eh:roll: (that's my story and I'm stickin' to itB-) :-X )

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Whoever had 50 days in the pool is a winner. :-d Sorry just busting your chops Steve. ;-)

I don't blame you.
Still on the fence, knucklehead...!.:thanks :-! Really love the watch, but ...if it goes i'm wearing my Traser full time!

(U1 for sale on sales corner!)|>

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Still on the fence, knucklehead...!.:thanks :-! Really love the watch, but...if it goes i'm wearing my Traser full time!

(U1 for sale on sales corner)|>
I was concerned the AR coating had claimed another victim. ;-) When I saw your ad I actually thought about buying it and giving it another try. I do have fond memories of mine and I can't imagine after 50 days of use it looks anything other than new.:think:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts