WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Yeah the rubber strap Seamasters are $3232. Must resist. I don't need one!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Ex-military too. I think you just have to enter your SSN when you create an account and they can pull your info.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Wow, those are some unbelievable prices (the visible ones). Great for those that served and thank you for your service and sacrifice. Does ex civil service count? :)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wow, those are some unbelievable prices (the visible ones). Great for those that served and thank you for your service and sacrifice. Does ex civil service count? :)
No sadly. Veterans and Active Duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
518 Posts
So I was able to grab the hesalite, well my sister did. Do you guys know if they ship via two day shipping with signature required?

Also, omega warranty will be honored?

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
From the Omega's I've ordered, it's not a 2 day ship (or 2 day from time of order?). They will send your order to their fulfillment center. They are an authorized Omega AD. You will get a nice stamped warranty card with AAFES on it. All warranty information is honored. I called after the first one I ordered from them and confirmed with Omega. Make sure you go on Omega's site and check out your movement!!!! It will give you all the test results.

brash

1 - 20 of 219 Posts