WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
361 - 380 of 595 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #364 ·
Me: Hey, Sweetie, that white Seamaster I wanted is on sale for less than we saw it in the store.

Her: How much less?

Me: Significantly less.

Her: Use my credit card…Merry Christmas!

I’m a lucky guy.
And....when that bill arrives!!

Congrats btw....enjoy that watch while your still among us.....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 ·
So happy happy everyone here so far. This is exactly why I started this thread. You guys deserve this for your service and thank you as always.

I'll sit this one out again since I got my dream SMP chrome earlier this year. I already have a very nice Speedie signed by Gen. Tom Stafford....Apollo Astronaut, so that urge is taken care of.

The price on that railmaster is great as well.

Everyone enjoy in good health, and most importantly today, be thankful for everyone around you and for being part of this great country that you chose to serve at some point in your life.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I’m going to hold out this sale as well. Managed to trade a TAG Heuer for a Bell & Ross recently…should tide me over for a while.

Plus I’m really hoping for them to bring the fully lumed bezel from the NTTD to the rest of the Diver 300s or the POs in the future.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·
I’m going to hold out this sale as well. Managed to trade a TAG Heuer for a Bell & Ross recently…should tide me over for a while.

Plus I’m really hoping for them to bring the fully lumed bezel from the NTTD to the rest of the Diver 300s or the POs in the future.
Ok, although unlikely, if it does happen.

·
Premium Member
5,747 Posts
Ugh, if I could get a SMP for $3,315, it would be the fastest sale in history. I'd consider buying 2 for myself, since that's almost theft.
And tax free...

·
Registered
testing testing something pizza
25,055 Posts
Has anyone seen the Aqua Terra stocked? I've been tracking what's in there weekly for about a year now and I've never seen one.
I don't think I've ever seen ATs in five years-plus. Same with a lot of Omega's lineup. Speedmasters appear briefly and then are sold out. Hardly any womens' Omegas, either.

·
Premium Member
5,747 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen ATs in five years-plus. Same with a lot of Omega's lineup. Speedmasters appear briefly and then are sold out. Hardly any womens' Omegas, either.
I think the Speedies, because they are the new model, are going fast. Never had an issue with the previous model. They always seemed available.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ok, although unlikely, if it does happen.

I don’t think it’ll happen next year, but considering the Pelagos has a lumed bezel and even budget brands like Spinnaker are doing it, I can see it being a thing a few years from now.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I don’t think it’ll happen next year, but considering the Pelagos has a lumed bezel and even budget brands like Spinnaker are doing it, I can see it being a thing a few years from now.
Why would Omega do it? I’ve got a dive watch with a lumed bezel. It looks neat, but that’s about it (I’m a diver and I don’t get it).

I’m just curious what the reasoning is for a lumed bezel, other than “more lume is more better.”

Edit: I would like a LHD Pelagos though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally pulled the trigger on the Black PO, almost right after the sale started. Stacked the Star Card first day discount of an additional 10% off (planning this one for awhile) for a shipped price of $3979. That's a screaming deal for a watch the boutiques list at $6550.

Anyone considering a PO but put off by the 43.5mm size, I'd highly encourage a trip to the boutique or store to wear and compare it against the 39mm. Even on my average wrist the 39mm looked way small and less proportional in its dimensions.

Enjoy the holiday everyone. Thankful I'm able to enjoy such a sale

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #377 ·
Just grabbed a white dial as well to replace my blue I traded for a speedy. Pretty pumped, miss this watch.

Has anyone seen the Aqua Terra stocked? I've been tracking what's in there weekly for about a year now and I've never seen one.
The AT is not stocked and hasn't ever been. The closest you will get is the Railmaster....which is not a bad thing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
First, for everyone who acquired something new from the AAFES sale today, congrats!

Now, as your new watches arrive, I’d be curious to hear how many show up with completed warranty cards and how many do
not.

I’ve bought one watch from AAFES and it arrived with a blank warranty card.

·
Registered
95 Posts
First, for everyone who acquired something new from the AAFES sale today, congrats!

Now, as your new watches arrive, I’d be curious to hear how many show up with completed warranty cards and how many do
not.

I’ve bought one watch from AAFES and it arrived with a blank warranty card.
I got black one last year, the warranty card has AD name with blank date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

361 - 380 of 595 Posts