WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
161 - 180 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Can you guys confirm what was the final price of the 300m on rubber strap without the additional 10% for applying for a new card? I will try to have my AD match the price.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Check starting NOW. They typically run the Omega sales before or after the actual holiday...almost like tricking you. If it is not on this sale, then it will almost certainly be on sale Veteran's Day or Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Just keep checking very regularly, sometimes its just for no reason and it happens.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I've been keeping my eye on the site...I saw a Speedmaster on there the other day for like 10 minutes!

Do y'all know if when these things (SMP) go on sale, is it listed in the Deals section or will it just show up at its regular place on the site?
Check both. When I bought my Seamaster last month I think there was something mentioning a 20% off sale on selected watches.

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

·
Registered
518 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Guys, what was the sale price last month for this PO?

$4716

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
AAFES is having their 20% off watches sale, but no Omega. Oris is playing though, as is Bell & Ross, Hamilton and Longines.

Reactions: uvalaw2005

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Anything is possible. Just get used to checking in the morning during any major military holiday.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
Exchange doing Oris %20 off if you were looking......

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
641 Posts
Seeing some pretty good deals on Hamilton and Tags too. Not sure how they compare to typical market prices.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I picked up a Speedy Sapphire Sandwich on the bracelet last month for $4664. I used the Military Star card first time purchase discount to get an additional 10% off. So 30% total. The only way to do this is to get pre approved a before shopping. I logged on every morning for over a month and finally seen it for 20% off. After I purchased it, I logged back on 45 minutes later and they were sold out. You have to be on the ball to get one that way.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I picked up a Speedy Sapphire Sandwich on the bracelet last month for $4664. I used the Military Star card first time purchase discount to get an additional 10% off. So 30% total. The only way to do this is to get pre approved a before shopping. I logged on every morning for over a month and finally seen it for 20% off. After I purchased it, I logged back on 45 minutes later and they were sold out. You have to be on the ball to get one that way.
I noticed those went away quickly! That's a good idea for an extra 10%...may have to do that. I'm not big on getting another credit card, but if it can save $400-$500 bucks for using it one time, it may be worth it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Pls keep us all posted for the next sale. I’m the market now for a PO. Do guys know if one will be released soon and any leaked pictures?

161 - 180 of 219 Posts